Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Back in the game.

I've been away from my blog post, trying to get the family back on track. Mission accomplished. We started class Monday morning with prayer. I have each of the children memorize a chapter of choice, with mom's help. The day started early morning for me, that's my mommy time. I read or whatever I want to do. That time begins at 6:00 a.m. Around 7:00, I start to get each person up in 30 minute time spots, that gives me one on one time with each of my little blessings. First course-chores, each person along with partner freshen their chore. Next math, following with grammar and so on. I don't spend all day in class we're usually done by 1:00 p.m. Give or take a few minutes. Well next time I'll give you a peek at my schedule. So I'm going to end with a grand farewell. God bless you all.

2 comments:

The Proverbs Wife September 27, 2007 at 6:03 AM  

Hey Blessed~~

I'm so glad that you've started your blog. It looks great. Congratulations on begining a new year of Homeschooling. If it's not to intrusive...how many children do you have and what are the brades you are teaching? I have 4 and am teaching pre-school, kindergarten, 2nd grade and 8th grade.
Thanks for stopping by proverbswife.blogspot.com

Hadias~~

The Proverbs Wife September 29, 2007 at 10:15 PM  

Hey--Blessed

Feel free to use the questions from my Maya Angelou Poetry Unit Study post.