Tuesday, September 18, 2007

My father is with Jesus

This Sunday, we received a call from my brother-in-law, stating that we needed to come to the hospital. My father (in-law) was rushed to the ER. When we got there, He was already gone, God had entered the room, and took him home. The peace of God was upon his face. God is Awesome. When your heart weighs heavy, God is there to give you peace, and uplift your spirit in the time of trouble. As we go through life, we must reflect from the Almighty God, and realize that He's the only one who can give us peace.

2 comments:

Heather September 24, 2007 at 11:17 PM  

I am so sorry for your loss. I will be praying for you and your family to be able to have peace and comfort in knowing that you will be reunited with your Father when God is ready to call you home too. )

blessedmama752 September 26, 2007 at 11:36 PM  

Thank you heather,for your prayers. God bless you.