Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Crazy 8's

Crazy 8’s
8 things I'm passionate about

God, He is AWESOME
My knight
My children, my blessings
True friendship
Homeschooling
Reading, a passion of mine
A clean and fresh smelling home
Learning a new word daily

8 things I say often

God is Awesome!
I love you
Put the toys back when your finish
Brush your teeth
Stop! No! My toddler he’s 22 months
Did you read today?
Great job
Can I help?

8 books I've read recently

My Bible, daily
Power of a Praying Wife
Every Woman's Battle
The Organized Homeschooler
Life Lessons for Busy Moms
A Busy Woman’s Guide to Prayer
The Prayer that Changes Everything
The Confident Woman, Joyce Meyer

8 things I want to do before I die...

Go to Paris, a dream of mine since youth
Learn to play the violin
Take my children to Disneyland and World
Go to Hawaii with my Knight
Go to a Spa retreat
Go skiing
Help find a solution to house all the homeless
To see my children grow up strong and confident

8 songs I can listen to over and over again, and probably have

Alone in His Presence, Cece Winans
And I, Kirk Franklin-Mary-Mary
Never Would Have Made It, Marvin Sapp
Praise Him in Advance, Marvin Sapp
Mercy Said No, Cece Winans
Indescribable, Chris Tomlin
He Reigns, Newsboys
Lean on Me, Crystal Lewis, Kirk Franklin

8 things that attract me to my friends

Loyalty
Honesty
A love of God
Confidence in themselves
Holy, Holy, Holy
The love of life
I enjoy being around them
Humor, Godly humor

8 things I learned in the last year

How to connect to God on all levels
Patience, Patience and more Patience
To be appreciative of what you have
How to take time for myself
How to talk to my Teenager
Only God can get you through hardship
How to receive with Thanksgiving, I’m a giver
Peace, less stress, learned to just relax

I got this off of - A day in the life of....site
Fun, makes you think about how your life is

0 comments: