Saturday, October 11, 2008

Hello Again!

I'm been away for a while, because of all the issues (drama) that has been going on in my life. But God is so AWESOME He's helping me the the crisis, and challenges that as been goin on in my life.
My TEEN has been on my back about driving, so I've been trying to teach her the best that I can. In our State, homeschooler parents can't teach without being a Drivers Ed certified teacher; in other words a paid Drivers Ed teacher. We have facilities, likes Sears, Bing's, and other but that's a $300.00 whop. So I'm eagerly trying to save some money so she can take the classes.
I really don't mind, though, because she is a very responsible, obedient child. "She deserves $10,000,000 for all her hard work, which will pay off in the end (she's writing a book! Yay! And it's comin' along great! Yay!)." My daughter wrote the line within the quotation marks. TEENS!!!
Haaahhh! Love her though.
Well I'll be back soon with my Homeschool schedule, it's kind of challenging this year I'm teaching my four year old, so that leaves my two year old along with his stuff. The grades I'm teaching this year is 11th/12th, she determined to graduate in 2009, a 7th, 5th, 3rd, and 1st, along with my preschooler, whew! My day starts at 5:30 a.m. the blessings 6:00 a.m. My Knight 8:00 a.m. most mornings. Post you soon.

0 comments: