Monday, October 13, 2008

The Time Goes By Fast

Today, I woke up kind of late and I notice not one child was up ready for school so I marked everyone tardy.
I left a letter stating that I was going to the store, and I wanted everyone life studies (chore) done. So I'm at the store not realizing what day it is, I see all these children, I'm wondering WOW! more families are homeschooling their children.
I got what I needed, and went back home still unaware what is today . So I cooked breakfast, got my 8 year old ready to go to the doctor for her well check up. Got to the doctor, got in the room quicker then usual, she past with flying colors, all test were great she was in great health.
We got in the car went home had lunch, getting ready for class, then my pastor came by and we were talking that lasted about 25-30 min, then my mom came by to get her blood pressure check, it was great.
So with all this going on I still didn't know what today was until around 2:30 p.m. No mail, children out of school, OH! it's Columbus Day, my 16 year old was saying mom that's what I was trying to tell you that we weren't tardy it's a Federal holiday, Thanks I went all day wondering why nothing was going my way, I didn't check the calendar. I'm thinking I had another week before Columbus day, time goes by so fast.

1 comments:

The Proverbs Wife October 16, 2008 at 9:44 PM  

I have these kinds of days often where it just seems like I lost track of time.

I'm glad to see that you are blogging again.