Monday, January 5, 2009

Happy New Year

I just wanted to say Happy New Year to everyone, five days into the new year. It has been wonderful so far. I have received my grades from college, all classes A-, isn't that wonderful. I started back in 2008, and it's been great. Very busy, but great. I have a birthday in this month, and my goal for my day is to lose at least 10 pounds. I have three weeks. I have decided to try to have some "ME" time this year. I am always doing for others and never for myself, not this year with the help of the Lord.

This is my Plan.

  • "Me" time
  • Try to lose 50 lb by the end of the year
  • Buy some new outfits
  • Get a new hair do
  • "Me" time

Hopefully with God's help I will get to do all the things I plan. Will keep a log of progress. This is something I would like to share....

2008 was a heavy year, but is was and is the start of New Beginnings for The Bradley Family. Throughout the year, when everything seemed impossible God's was their carrying my loads, making the impossible, possible. I want to give God all the Glory, Honor, and Praise for a victorious year and blessed New Year.

Photobucket

0 comments: