Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Tiny Talk Tuesday

Photobucket

James birthday is Saturday and we are all excited. Were hoping that he will be fully potty trained. He's doing a good job, thus far, but on occasion he might sneak off and wet himself but today was very productive.

I ask him do he have to tee-tee.
James: Me tee-tee
Mom: Let's go

We got to the bathroom and he pulled down his undies and aim. It went all over the toilet seat. That is why I mop my bathroom floor daily, the men in the house. They miss from time to time.

James: Opp! me sorry
Mom: That's okay just hold you little self next time.
James: K (okay)Flush?
Mom: Yes
James: Hands wash?
Mom: Yes
James: Tank(thank) you.

He pull up his undies and pants and leaves me to clean up the mess. Typical boy.

1 comments:

Mary@notbefore7 January 20, 2009 at 8:38 AM  

Oh my - I have yet to potty train a boy - that adventure is next up for me :)

Happy (late) TTT!